Whether you are pregnant, thinking about getting pregnant, or have experienced childbirth, we all desire to have strong and healthy bodies. In this class, we will discuss how a resilient pelvic floor is vital to our health and everyday function. Come and learn how some simple lifestyle modifications and functional movements can make a lasting impact on the pelvic floor health.
This class will cover:
- Basic pelvic floor anatomy.
- The relationship between abdominal and pelvic floor muscles.
- Common pelvic floor concerns such as prolapse, incontinence, pain with sex and intimacy, back and pelvic pain, constipation and hemorrhoids.
- Strategies to prevent pelvic floor dysfunction during pregnancy and postpartum recovery.
- Resources available for pelvic floor rehabilitation.
Instructor: Gillian Sukachevin, MSPT, a core rehabilitation and functional pelvic floor specialist at The Tummy Team. She is also a contributing educator in The Floor of Your Core, a comprehensive online pelvic floor rehabilitation program.
Cost: $50.00 – Doula Love Clients get a $10 discount – contact your doula for a discount code
Location: Milagro’s Family Room – 5433 NE 30th Ave Portland, OR 97203
Lap Babies Welcome!
Enter the text or HTML code here