The Portland Doula Love Birth Package includes a discount on all classes offered in our classroom, discounts on placenta services, plus guaranteed back-up and billing services. The doulas of Doula Love are all certified doulas, carry professional liability insurance and are infant CRP/first-aid certified.
This Package Includes:
- 2 Prenatal Visits (more if needed)
- 2 free Comfort Measures for Labor Seminars – offered once a month- registration required- space limited – $60.00 value
- Discounts on classes offered in the Doula Love Classroom located in the Milagros Family Room
- 1 free visit at our Drop in Lactation Group with Krystal Key our on staff IBCLC – $40.00 value
- Continuity of Care! When a Doula connects with your family before birth it helps to facilitates a strong connection and a deeper understanding about what you want from your birth experience.
- Unlimited Phone, Text, and E-mail Support
- 24 hour On-call availability from 38 weeks until birth(special arrangement possible for twins, or high risk pregnancies)
- Continuous Birth Support
- Guaranteed Back Up Doula Services
- Ongoing support as needed and extensive referral services
Professional Birth Doula Rates range between $850 and $2,050, based on experience. Doula Love has some of the most experienced doulas in the Portland Metro Area. Payment by check, credit card, expense account reimbursement(HSA/FSA).
- Call our doula matchmaker, 503-766-3495 or Fill Out Our Free Consultation Form. Our doula matchmaker will personally assess your unique needs and help you find the right doula for you.
- Interview your potential birth doula. Consultations are free!
- Hire your doula by submitting your agreement, deposit and hiring paperwork to Doula Love, P.O. Box 83555 Portland, OR 97283.
- Enjoy working with your doula! We provide unlimited consultation and referrals from the time of hire through six weeks postpartum.
For more information and a complete list of all of our postpartum packages of if you have any questions, please contact us at 503-766-3495. Payment options include check, credit card, expense account reimbursement, and insurance coverage assistance (if your insurance covers doula support).
We offer payment plans. If you need a payment plan or information regarding a payment plan, please contact the Doula Love Office at 503-766-3495.
Enter the text or HTML code here