Bengkung Belly Binding
Includes bind and 2 in home educational visits.
Postpartum belly binding is done in many cultures in many different ways . Bengkung belly binding is a Malay tradition and is an excellent way to keep the body warm, close the bones and help in the postpartum healing process. Binding is recommended to start with in 48 hours of a vaginal birth and no sooner then 2 weeks postpartum for a cesarean birth. The bind is to be worn a minimum of 8 hours out over 24 hour period for the first 6 weeks postpartum. We suggest alternating between wearing the bind between days and overnights.
To schedule services fill out the free consultation form and select Bengkung Belly Binding as the service being requested.
Pay Here- 200.00 bind included(Bind will be delivered during first binding session.)
Binds for Sale –Shop Here (shipped to your home to bind yourself)
- Helps bring your stomach muscles back together and heal from the separation that occurs during pregnancy.
- Helps to reshape your hips.
- Can assist with diastasis recti.
- Helps to support posture while breast feeding and caring for a new infant.
- Reduces the postpartum “pooch” that many women experience as their womb and stomach organs protrude out due to poor muscle control in the abdomen.
Enter the text or HTML code here